OHIO WCR Members Who Have Received the PMN Designation
Why Earn the Performance Management Network Designation?
Your customers are savvier and more demanding. There's more and more information, but less time to process it. The competition is fiercer and faster than ever. By becoming a PMN designee, you'll show your clients that you are committed to ongoing education and professional excellence, and you'll show your colleagues that you understand and value the importance of a powerful network of business connections.
Enhance your career. Grow your business. Expand your sphere of influence. Apply to become a candidate of the Performance Management Network today! PMN designation requirements include a combination of coursework and referral transactions. Click here for more information on course dates and locations.
In addition to increased visibility and recognition among your peers, the $50 annual dues include exclusive benefits as follows:
1. Deep discounts on banner ads. Enhance your visibility and possibility to increase referrals by purchasing banner ads on the referral directory. PMN designees get a 30% discounts on annual prices for banner ads ($140 vs $200 annually), which alone covers the annual dues. Visit /about-us/benefits/banner-ads/ for more information on banner ads.
2. PMN Reception at National Meetings. PMN designees and candidates are invited to an exclusive reception at annual meetings which include networking and camaraderie among designees and candidates.
3. PMN Designees Facebook page. An exclusive PMN designee-only Facebook page is a great place to network, exchange referrals, and share information.
4. PMN Consumer pieces.PDF documents for designees can be customized for clients in your listing package, outlining the value of the PMN designation to your clients.
5. PMN Bonus Content. A special page on wcr.org, for designees and candidates only, features premium webinars and other members-only content designed to provide you with additional resources and tools.
Following are the requirements to obtain WCR's Performance Management Network Designation, which is an official REALTORS® Designation.
1. Must be a REALTOR®, REALTOR-Associate® or REALTOR® Association Executive and a Women's Council member in good standing to complete theonline application.
Annual Dues: A $50 annual fee will be invoiced with your membership dues in subsequent years.
2. Successfully complete at least three Performance Management Network courses:
Effective Negotiating for Real Estate Professionals
Networking and Referrals: Building Business and Profit
The Business of Your Business: Formula, Financials, Function & Freedom (Available Online)
Harnessing the Power: Skills Based Performance Management
Any one of the following National Association of REALTORS® certifications may be used to replace one PMN course credit, or if you've held the CRS designation for one year this may also count in lieu of one PMN course. (Note: Only one course can be waived for the designation. A minimum of two PMN curriculum courses must be taken to obtain the designation regardless of the number of certifications/designations held):
At Home with Diversity (AHWD)
Broker Price Opinion Resource (BPOR)
Certified Real Estate Team Specialist (CRETS)
Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
Short Sales and Foreclosures Resource (SFR)
3. Designee candidates may pursue one of 2 paths to obtain the designation as follows:
Option A: PMN Business Referrals Track:
The PMN Business Referrals Track requirescompletion of the Networking and Referrals: Building Business and Profit course. Additionally, submit documented evidence of closed referral transactions (sales) within the past 24 months totaling 30 points as follows:
To/from another national WCR member = 10 points each
To/from a non-WCR REALTORS®* = 5 points each
From a client = 2 points each
* Recruit this REALTORS® to become a National WCR member, and you double the points earned.
Examples of documentation include company referral form, copy of check, client lists or a signed statement from a broker. Be sure to include closing date and information.
Members eligible for the designation (REALTORS®, REALTOR-Associates® or REALTOR® Association Executives) who do not list or sell (i.e. real estate trainers, managers or REALTORS® in affiliate positions) may satisfy this requirement by recruiting three REALTORS® to join WCR as national members.
Option B: Business Leadership Track:
The PMN Business Leadership Track requires completion of the Leadership Excellence course. Additionally, candidates are asked to track their leadership experience in three areas for corresponding points: Women's Council (40), REALTOR®associations (30), and in their community (30). Click here for the Leadership Tracking Form.
Point totals must reach 100. Members who do not list or sell (i.e. real estate trainers, managers or REALTORS® in affiliate positions) are not eligible for this track.
Note: students and graduates of REALTORS® University's Masters of Real Estate program may obtain course waivers for the PMN designation, please contact WCR for further information.
If you would like to receive your PMN at the National Conference in Orlando, the deadline to submit your paperwork is October 2, 2016. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
WCR Education Department: 430 N. Michigan Ave., Chicago IL 60611, fax 312-329-3290, email KMorris@wcr.org.